June 9, 2016 | Rick Zelinsky
Lease Analytics – The Missed Opportunity
1. Are you interested in utilizing your lease data to improve operational efficiencies, reduce occupancy costs or improve real estate decision making?
2. Do you receive frequent requests for detailed information that are difficult to produce and lack repeatability?
3. Do you need a roadmap to help with where to start, what to measure and how to get there?
The challenge is that Lease Administration has been treated as a back office function solely focused on paying occupancy costs and ensuring contract compliance. Isolated from other systems and data sources, real estate departments have often ignored the significant value of accurate lease information.
Join Bart Waldeck and me for the next installment of the National Retail Tenant Association (NRTA) webinar series, entitled Lease Analytics – The Missed Opportunity.
This webinar, which is a joint presentation with the NRTA, will focus on:
- Why predictive analytics are important for retailers.
- How to leverage lease information to ensure strategic decision making for all aspects of the real estate lifecycle.
- Insights on new data sources available to support real estate.
- How to make more informed decisions on which locations to renew, relocate or close.
REGISTER FOR THE WEBINAR
Do you receive frequent requests for detailed information that are difficult to produce and lack repeatability?